Foaming Hair & Body Wash (Fragrance-Free) 200ml
Safe for sensitive skin and our planet. Made4Baby Foaming Hair & Body Wash is packed with natural ingredients, chemical-free and made in New Zealand.
What it targets:
Our multi-purpose Made4Baby Foaming Hair & Body Wash takes the stress out of bathtime for busy parents. The two-in-one wash cleans hair and skin, while the foaming bubbles provide endless fun for your little one.
Made from natural ingredients and free of nasty chemicals and parabens, our wash is safe for sensitive skin and non-irritating on the eyes. Means no more bathtime tears!
As parents ourselves, we know how tricky it can be to bathe an active baby or toddler. The self-foaming pump bottle has been specially designed to be used with one hand and can be applied directly onto the skin and hair.
We recommend the Fragrance-Free Made4Baby Foaming Hair & Body Wash for newborns and little ones with eczema, sensitive or cradle cap prone skin.
If you prefer a fragrant, zesty scent, then check out our Organic Citrus Made4Baby Foaming Hair & Body Wash. Made from an organically certified essential oil blend of mandarin, orange, lemon, rose and petitgrain citronnier.
- Made from natural ingredients.
- Free of harsh detergents, chemicals and parabens.
- A multi-use product for hair and skin.
- The self-foaming pump bottle is easy to use and can be applied with one hand.
- Non-irritating on skin and eyes.
- Cleans skin but retains the skins natural moisture barrier.
How to use:
- Apply the self-foaming Hair & Body Wash to your baby or toddler’s skin.
- Gently run in circular motions with your hand or a soft washcloth.
- Rinse, and gently pat skin and hair dry.
Clear up cradle cap: Use our wash regularly on areas prone to cradle cap to help keep it at bay. Gently apply the wash and rub in circular motions with a hand or a soft washcloth. Rinse, and gently pat dry.
Clean Teenage Skin: Our Fragrance-Free formula is gentle on sensitive and problem skin and suitable for teenage use.
- Sodium lauryl sulphate
- Harsh detergents
- Artificial colours or fragrances
- Sodium Cocoamphoacetate (and) Glycerin (and) Lauryl Glucoside (and) Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate (and) Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate
- Sodium Chloride
- Dehydroacetic acid and benzyl alcohol
- Citric Acid